In a year that saw the launch of the new iPhone and Samsung Galaxy phones, there were some big news stories about home decor that we couldn’t resist sharing with you.
But, if you want to find out how you can decorate your home to match your style and interests, we’ve put together a handy guide to help you get started.
We’ve narrowed down our top picks to our favorite DIY-style homes, and there are a few other great ways to incorporate elements of your favorite pastimes into your decor.
If you’re just looking for the basics, we recommend these 10 essentials: • Make a list of your favorites and add them to a Pinterest board.
This will make it easier for you to find the items you’re looking for.
Pinterest is a great tool for getting started.
• Add a few items of your own to your Pinterest board, and then share your photos with friends and family.
It will show off your collection to other Pinterest users and will help to get a sense of what your house is all about.
• Share your home with your family, friends and coworkers, and tag your photos and home with #HOTELBASE.
You can also tag your blog with #HOUSEBASE and get a few more likes.
• Find inspiration on Pinterest, Pinterest boards and Instagram.
• Make an Instagram account and tag the images with #hotelbase.
Pinterest allows you to see the content of your photos before you upload it to the site.
Instagram is another great place to get inspiration for your home decor.
• Use the hashtag #HOUASEASE on social media to show off to friends and loved ones what you have.
This is a good way to get other people to know your house and make their own connections.
You should also tag the Instagram account with #Hotelbase and get some likes on your photos.
• You can always add more items to your home board to make it look more ornate, but these tips will make your home look better than it has in the past.